Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Last Quarter Of 8th Grade

The 4th quarter of school usually brings the thoughts of summer vacation and waiting for the next year of middle school, but this year I have to think about high school. Everyone dreads the thought of going to high school, but I am excited to have a better opportunities available to me. I am hoping to learn more about culinary if possible because in the past few years I realized that I love cooking and baking. During the summer I’m excited about sleeping in and being able to use more of my time to expend my skills. The year is yet to end, so I’m going to discuss things I’m still excited for in 8th grade. The things I’m really looking forward to is the cruise and going to Springfield, while everyone goes to Great America I will be at school since I don’t like rides. Now I can’t say goodbye to 8th grade, but I’m going to look forward to the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment